Tuesday, August 29, 2017

H & M ~ Wildstyle and Encore



H & M ~ Wildstyle and Encore
Green shimmer and golden holo glitter

It’s water marble day! Just to make sure that I don’t forget how it’s done, haha!

I used four different polishes today:

Wildstyle from H&M: A grass green packed with shimmer
Encore from H&M: A golden holo glitter
White from W7: A white crème
#520 from Depend: A purple packed with shimmer

I used the grass green shimmer as my base colour, and this is my final mani including topcoat.


The colours aren’t as clear as I had hoped for but I still quite like the result.


Here are the four polishes I used:


I’ll be water marbling again soon to get the result I was originally after, so stay tuned, same bat time, same bat channel :D

14 comments:

  1. This is real pretty, great job! I tried watermarble once or twice but it's so damn messy and it didn't turn out so great so I kind of decided that it's not for me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's sooo messy but I love it when it's on the nails. :D

      Delete
  2. What a unique manicure sweetie! This green polish is very positive! I like it a lot! Smuack ♡

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you sweetie! I ended up really liking this :)

      Delete
  3. This looks so cool, very unique and pretty :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice marble and I love the look of that green :-D

    ReplyDelete